[health] you might have wilson’s syndrome
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Do you suffer from cold the way I do? Possibly not because I think I might have a nodding acquaintance with Wilson’s Syndrome. Chronic low body temperature, also known as Wilson's Syndrome, is related to many other syndromes.It is found in many cases of allergies, apathy, chronic fatigue, "brain fog", "personal failure", depression, dizziness, hypoglycemia, lethargy, passive/aggressive syndromes, skin and joint conditions, sleep disorders, sexual dysfunction, past sexual abuse, yeast problems, porphyria, and many other poorly defined chronic low health states.
Whenever I’m feeling poorly, the first question, the standard question here, is always, ‘Do you have a temperature?’‘No.’‘Oh well then,’ meaning that I’m just a malingering n’er-do-well.‘No, my temperature has actually gone down to 35.9.’‘But you should be dead.’‘Unless my thermostat is set low.’From WebMD: A body will only shiver when body temperature is below the "thermostat set point" of that body. A low set point will give a false appearance of higher tolerance to cold, as well as an increased intolerance to heat.And that’s the thing. Anything over 15 degrees and I’m in trouble. Give me minus ten and I’m happy. The balcony door is open in the dead of winter; I perspire in my winter coat in minus thirty. Summer kills me.
Trouble is – women are generally the opposite and therein lies the problem. We can’t stay in the same room together for very long. She’s freezing and I’m roasting.Wilson’s Syndrome. I can recommend it, if you’re tired of all your old Attention Deficit, Chronic Fatigue and Work Aversion Syndromes.
posted by James Higham at 18:03
![]()
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home